What's this job
- Responsible for façade-technical design and optimization of facade concepts.
- Collaborating within a multidisciplinary team and working together with architects, clients and building professionals of other disciplines.
- Participate to design workshops, with architects & engineers, to optimize cladding solutions for the project.
- Sketch details to develop façade concepts.
- Value engineering of facade design.
- Good knowledge of materials and innovations in the façade industry.
- Produce principal façade drawings, technical specifications and reports for tender documentation.
- Commenting on façade contractor proposals.
- Witnessing testing and preparing technical reports.
- Carrying out factory visits, site inspections and preparing technical reports.
- Experience in Façade Industry or relevant facade engineering experience.
- Specialist in one or more disciplines within the broad field of façade engineering: Façade Design; Building Physics, Structural Engineering, Value Engineering, Cost estimations, Maintenance strategies, Buildability, …
- Able to act as exponents of today´s Façade Technology.
- You have a Master of Science in Civil Engineering, Master of Science in Civil and Architectural Engineering, master of architecture, possibly with a relevant postgraduate degree (Master Façade Engineering) - or equivalent experience.
- This vacancy is open to experienced engineers, who take the challenge to further expand our recently established Façade Engineering cell with their expertise in façade-technical design.
- Sketching skills are a plus.
- Experienced knowledge in design software, building physics software tools and/or structural analysis tools for façade design are a plus.
- Hands-on, independent attitude.
- Creative thinking.
- Motivated, enthusiastic and social.
- Living in Belgium or interested in moving to Belgium.
- Posted on
- Reference ID
- Apply for the job via